How to connect to Gmail.com?
If you do not know how to sign in to Gmail, you do not have to worry. Step by step, how to sign in to your Gmail account.
Six simple steps to sign in to Gmail
- First, please visit the Gmail website (gmail.com) or click here to access it soon.
- Then you will see an interface where you can enter your e-mail address and your password. Please enter your email address in the first line of the interface. You must use the email address you chose when creating the account.
- Then enter the password used for registration in the second line. Please enter the password for the email address you entered.
- Finally, are you sure to enter your e-mail address and password? Then click on the blue login button.
- I logged into my account Connecting to your Gmail account is easy.
Using two-step verification will improve the security of your Gmail account.
Note: When you log in, you can also choose whether Google should remember your password. If you select “Yes”, the password will be saved automatically and you will not need to enter it again the next time you visit the email.
This eliminates the need to remember the password. But if others are also using your computer, they will easily connect to your account. Therefore, be careful when you let Google remember your Gmail.com password.
How to connect to multiple Gmail accounts at the same time?
If you have multiple accounts, it can be difficult to log in to all accounts at the same time. With Gmail, you can register multiple accounts. However, in the usual way, you simply log in to the Gmail account of your web browser.
As per Gmail’s policies, you can sign up for Gmail with unlimited numbers. A user can sign up and how many Gmail accounts you can own. However, if you have many accounts, it will be difficult to check the emails of multiple accounts at the same time. I have to redo several times after my disconnection. You can use the browser at the same time for each Gmail account, but it’s very unpleasant.
So today I’m going to show you how to register multiple Gmail accounts at the same time and connect with the same browser. If you do not have a Gmail account, please click the following link to sign up for Gmail:
Method 1: Connect to two Gmail accounts in incognito mode
Using the browser’s secret feature combined with private browsing mode allows you to sign in to two Gmail accounts at the same time.
With the Google Chrome browser, you can open incognito and press Ctrl + Shift + N to switch to incognito mode
In Mac OS Safari, up arrow + command + N
For Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers, you can open incognito and switch to incognito mode by pressing Ctrl + Shift + P
Method 2: Sign in to multiple Gmail accounts using different web browsers
With each open web browser, you can sign in to your Gmail account. As a result, using more web browsers will increase the number of Gmail accounts that can be connected.
Here are some of the most common web browsers:
Opera, .. vv ..
Method 3: Sign in to multiple Gmail accounts in the same browser
First, log in to your first Gmail account as usual. When the connection is successful, click on the account symbol at the top right, a box with account information such as name, e-mail address, logo, etc. will be displayed. Then look at the bottom of the box. Please see add an account (as the picture below). Click this item to sign in to another Gmail account.
If you’d like to switch to another email when using Gmail, click on the sign and let Gmail show the list of Gmail accounts you’re signed into. I will log in automatically. Now you no longer need to sign out and sign in again using multiple Gmail accounts on the same browser.
There is a problem with the Gmail login
If you have a strong password (or a very bad memory), you can forget your password at any time. Do not worry! Gmail helps you recover your password. Gmail provides a password recovery service. This allows you to reset your password in seconds. You can follow the procedure
- Continue to click “I do not know”
Please choose the way to get the authentication code to your account via SMS or call (recommended SMS). When you have made your selection, click Continue.
- This time, a message containing the confirmation code of the six numbers sent to the phone is displayed. Enter this code in the box “Please enter this code here” and press Next (If you do not receive the message containing the verification code, click below the button and try again )
- The Gmail Password Reset window appears (the new password must be at least 8 characters long). After entering the new password, click [Reset Password].
- A notification of the Gmail password that was reset successfully is displayed.
- Note: Can not access this recovery option? Please answer multiple questions about your account and confirm your identity.
How to set up and use spare email address
Set up your recovery email address and use your recovery email to secure your Gmail account. You can use this secondary e-mail to sign in to Gmail, reset your password, and perform many other tasks.
Alternate mail and recovery email settings are one of the security settings that can not be ignored to keep your Gmail account secure
Note: You can quickly access step 6 using the following link: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/UpdateAccountRecoveryOptions?hl=en
Although you can log in, it is recommended that you remember the procedure in a step-by-step manner.
Step 1: Log in to your Gmail account.
Step 2: In the Gmail window, click your avatar (in the upper right) and click “My Account”.
Step 3: On the “Privacy of privacy” tab, click the line of “Your personal information”.
Your personal information
Step 4: Click the “Right arrow” button in the Email box.
Step 5: Click “Edit” in “Other Mail”.
Step 6: In “Add an alternate address”, enter the alternate email of the Gmail account and the email address to use as the recovery mail, and click [Save].
Note: You can use alternate email addresses to log in to your Google account or recover your password. Alternate email addresses can only be associated with one Google Account at a time. To use only recovery e-mails, please click the “please click here” link.
Step 7: Click the link to switch to recovery e-mail configuration instead of alternate address. Enter e-mail recovery and click Save.
Step 8: You will see notification of successfully added recovery mail, but you need to check this email.
Step 9: Now log in to the alternate email or recovery mail you entered in step 6. A new email sent by Google will be displayed for confirmation.
Step 10: Open this email and click “this” to confirm.
Step 11: Notification of successfully confirmed alternate and recovery e-mail is displayed.
Note: For some reason, I forget the password for your Gmail account. Learn how to recover here: How to recover Gmail password fastest
How to enable 2-step verification
- Your Gmail account is non-compliant, as it’s protected by a two-tier password. 2-step verification is a powerful general security feature of Gmail and Google.
- With 2-step verification turned on, each time you sign in to Gmail, a message with a confirmation code will be sent to the phone number that registered 2-step verification. Without this code, you will not be able to log in to Gmail. Activating 2-step verification is very likely to lose your Gmail account.
- Note: Enabling 2-step verification for your Gmail account will also enable 2-step verification for all other Google products, including Google Plus, Google Maps, and YouTube.
- What you need to prepare for Gmail 2-step verification process
Log in to your Gmail account.
I have a phone number (you can use phone number 2 step authentication with multiple Gmail accounts).
Guidelines for enabling Gmail 2-step verification
Step 1: Access to the following URL: https: //www.google.com/settings/personalinfo
Step 2: Click the Security tab, scroll to “Login to Google” and select 2-step verification.
Step 3: Click “Start setup”.
Step 4: Enter the Gmail phone number to send the verification code to the two-step mobile phone number. There are two ways to send a text message (SMS) and a code that is a voice call. In this case, I will select a text message (SMS).
Gmail 2-step verification process
Once selected, click Send Code.
Step 5: Gmail will send a six-digit verification code. Enter this code in the frame. Enter the verification code and click Validate.
Step 6: Establish a reliable computer. If you are using a personal computer, checking the box that trusts this computer makes it unnecessary for 2-step verification to Gmail login later on this machine. The reverse is also similar. Click Next to continue.
Step 7: Click on “Confirm” and I agree to enable 2-step verification of Gmail.
I already activated Gmail’s two-step verification feature. Next time you log in to Gmail,